Looking for a Sierra Leone investment opportunity? As a person living in Sierra Leone, I can say, I see opportunities everywhere in every sector: be it agriculture, mining, education, health, hospitality, you name it. Now whether these opportunities are viable rests with the individual looking to invest in Sierra Leone. For those – especially of the diaspora – looking to do business in Sierra Leone, one thing I suggest is pay a visit if at all possible and see how things are for yourself.
The advantages of coming before investing is a no-brainer! Really, you can’t do “remote control” business here.
First off, you will get to meet people, find out things like business rates, what you need (licenses, business registration etc) to set you up, the location of your office. For instance, if you are into mining, it’s likely you will spend more time in the provinces than in Freetown, the capital. Same with agriculture. (Although, you might want to retain an office in Freetown). In addition to all this serious business, you get to sample all the superb beaches Sierra Leone offers in your spare time!
Development in Sierra Leone is picking up. More and more investors are coming. The early bird catches the worm.
For those who need help, my company (Dunamis Ltd) offers help to those looking to do genuine business in Sierra Leone.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- We can help you navigate the Sierra Leone investment scene, put you in contact with the right people and help you get started.
- We can also help you set up a company in Sierra Leone or help set up a branch for an already existing company.
- We can setup a professional website for your business
- We can brand your business and make it well known in Sierra Leone through various media including the Sierra Leone Yellow Pages
- We can handle all your customized design & printing needs such as business cards, catalogues, leaflets, banners, t-shirts,keyrings etc
Contact me for more information or if you need references or samples and also if there’s something else you require. Likely, we can provide it or find the right person who can.